Ground cable ø2.5mm (25 metres) - 35 Ohm/1km
- Ideal for standard leadouts and undergate cabling
- Soft coating with meter markings for ease of stripping
- Suitable between earth pegs in earth system
- 2.5mm (12.5g) galvanised wire for optimal conduction
- Also available in 100m and 400m coils
Ground cable is used to connect the energiser to the fence and the earth rods. The cable is also used to make underground fence connections, for instance, under gates or openings.
This 2.5mm ground cable should be used for distances of more than 30 metres*. The handy metre marks on the cable, makes set up easy as the measuring is done for you.
*For distances less than 30 metres then 1.6mm ground cable is recommended.